[softwarelist] Re: Importing Impression files into Ovpro

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 19:12:38 +0100

In article <0295080655.pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 20 Sep 2015 Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

G'day folks. I've just converted a few old Impression files to OvPro
for a friend who can't seem to do it with his OvPro 2.77w version.

The usual drop an Imp file on the Ovpro Icon bar icon doesn't work for
him, so I'm wondering what he might be missing.

I've been using OvPro for such a long time now (Beebug)I can't remember
how I set it all up years ago...

Is there some specific Applet required to do this translation?

Not an applet, but is filter, !TransImp. available on David's site at
www.davidpilling.net/ovationpro/resource.html. Here I have it in
Boot.Resources.!OvFilters.Filters.

HTH,

Best wishes,

Peter.

Thanks Peter and all who wrote.
I've passed the info on to my friend and he now has it working.

Thanks
Dave

--

Dave Triffid