[softwarelist] Re: Importing Impression files into Ovpro

  • From: Bernard Veasey <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 14:03:21 +0100

On 20 Sep 2015, at 11:40, Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 20 Sep 2015 Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

G'day folks.
I've just converted a few old Impression files to OvPro for a friend who
can't seem to do it with his OvPro 2.77w version.

The usual drop an Imp file on the Ovpro Icon bar icon doesn't work for
him, so I'm wondering what he might be missing.

I've been using OvPro for such a long time now (Beebug)I can't remember
how I set it all up years ago...

Is there some specific Applet required to do this translation?

Not an applet, but is filter, !TransImp. available on David's site at
www.davidpilling.net/ovationpro/resource.html. Here I have it in
Boot.Resources.!OvFilters.Filters.

HTH,
Best wishes,
Peter.
--
Peter Young (zfc Os) and family

If you want !OvFilters it comes from my website...
http://www.bapfish.org.uk/software.htm
It's just a home to put all you Ovation Pro filters in.

Bernard