[softwarelist] Import text to Ovation Pro with basic stye information

  • From: Michael Ben-Gershon <mybg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 21:35:17 +0300

I want to import text to Ovation Pro with basic styles.
Something like commands to right or left justify lines of text.

Is there any way to do this? I have thought about doing it via Impression DDF,
but that is more complicated than I want:

To justify just one line I need to do:
{justify left}text
{justify}

The second {justify} command must be on the next line.

If I had 3 styles define in OPro, 'left' 'right' and 'centre' and I set them up
with 'line' scope and there was some way to embed them into imported text, that
would be ideal.

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance,

Michael Ben-Gershon