[softwarelist] Re: Imp Publisher file to OvPro

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 22:54:40 +0100

Hi Dave,

On 23/05/2015 22:47, Dave Symes wrote:

During a private discussion with Gerald Fitton we discovered...

As expected...
On RO 6.20 running OvPro 2.77u I can drop an Impression Publisher file on
the OvPro icon bar icon and it gets converted to an OvPro document.

The same version of OvPro running on ROOL RO 5.22 will not convert the
same Publisher file.
It just does nothing.

Is there some particular reason this action is not happening on 5.22?

For files to be converted, the path to the !TransIMP (trans-loader) has to be set up. I would check if that is the case on the system where it does not work.

From memory to discover that you'd do something like

F12

show FFG*

However you can see the paths set up in the !Boot or !Run files in !TransIMP. Double click it to set them up.

www.davidpilling.com