[softwarelist] Re: How to stop mis-spellings being underlined?

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 18:12:46 +0100

In article <0fe44c4750.alan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Dr Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <5c99454750.steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Steve Fryatt <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > On 5 Apr, Barry E Allen  wrote in message
> >   <5047443e54barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> >> I was wondering if there was any way to stop mis-spellings being
> >> underlined in Ovation Pro?

> > View->Options-> (Spelling errors) from the main menu.

> It is a feature I like so I wonder if one can make it a default? From
> this thread it seems Barry had it as such.

> Come to think of it how do you make a font default such as Homerton?

> Cheers

> Alan

Alan,
I just edit the Bodytext Style from the default, usually Trinity Medium to
Homerton Medium.

Edit Style or Ctrl Shift E
Make sure Bodytext is hilighted.
Click on the Text Button
Select the font you want from the menu.
OK
OK
And thereafter, in the document, unless you change it again, or with a
different style, you have it.

If you want this to apply to all new default documents you'll need to do
a...

File >
Save as default.

Dave