[softwarelist] Re: How to stop mis-spellings being underlined?

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2009 06:33:48 +0100

In article <a5ec694750.alan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Dr Alan Leighton <alan.leighton2@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In message <63959.86.12.12.174.1238964738.squirrel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> .co.uk>
>           "Colin Carnegie" <colinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

[Snip]

> > I was assuming you were referring to !OvnPro RISC OS - if not, my
> > apologies. However, if you *were*, then you *should* have a
> > 'sub-application' directory -'!OvnResDir' - within the main !OvnPro
> > directory. If you don't have this, I'm at a loss to understand how
> > you've got the application to work at all, since it contains all the
> > !sprites files, borders, colours and messages files. So, just in case
> > I wasn't clear enough before (and please forgive me if this sounds at
> > all patronising, it isn't meant to)- hold down shift key, at same time
> > double click on !OvnPro - in the subsequent window, you *should* see a
> > directory !OvnResDir - ditto the above procedure, and there you
> > *should* see the 'Default' stylesheet.

> Thank you Colin I have found the file and in the morning I am sure I
> will sort it out,

> Blessings

> Alan

But an exceedingly cack-handed method of achieving something that Mr P has
put in to the UI to make to process easy.

Perhaps Menu- File > "Save as default" was just put there to make the menu
look pretty...

Click up a document.
Edit the Bodytext Style to your requirements.
Menu- File > Save as default

Dave