[softwarelist] Help!

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 21:39:21 +0000 (GMT)

Help please!

I've spent a couple of hours constructing one of my HowTo documents for a
friend, in the Win Version of OvPro.

It was explaining how to do certain processed in a particular Win graphics
application.

As I was constructing the OvPro document, I went through the processes in
the Win graphic application, copying and pasting relevant illustrations
into frames in OvPro.

All fine and dandy and the now edited and finished HowTo document is
looking as I expected it to, including the illustrations.

I've Saved the document, and printed a PDF version.

Then I transferred the OvPro HowTo over the LAN to this RO machine ready
to shove it up the line to my friend.

But... when loaded into RO OvPro it has no illustrations.

The frames are there, as are the legends attached to the illos, but no
pictures.

Back to the Win OvPro, I've re-run the HowTo file there and the graphics
are intact.

Nasty...
What's going on, and if I switch my PC off will that HowTo also lose the
graphics I crafted.

Thanks
Dave

--