[softwarelist] Re: Geminus settings with Ovation Pro

  • From: Dr Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 08:12:17 +0100

On 27 Apr 2011  Bernard <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Just wondering what Geminus acceleration settings people are using
> with Ovation Pro on the Iyonix PC please?
> eg.

> Application   Sprite Plotting   Cache Sprites   Cache Windows
> -----------   ---------------   -------------   -------------
> Filer         ticked            ticked          ticked
> Artworks      ticked            ticked          ticked
> Ovation Pro   ?                 ?                ?
> SwiftJPEG     ticked            ticked          ticked
> Other apps    off               off             off

FWIW I don't have OPro in the Geminus settings, so presumably it comes
under "Other apps", in which I, unlike you, have the three ticks. No
problems here that I'm aware of.

With best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter   \  /      zfc Lu     \     Prestbury, Cheltenham,  Glos. GL52
and      \/ __            __  \                              England.