[softwarelist] Re: From Word tables to OPRo (RISC OS)?

  • From: Jim Nagel <opro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 11:27:01 GMT

Alan Adams  wrote on 14 Mar:
> I need to get the table into OPro - I realised about that point that I
> couldn't embed Pipedream into OPRo, and probably not Fireworks output
> either.

from Firework you can export as drawfile.

Anthony Hilton  wrote on 14 Mar:
> Presumably Pipedream does not word-wrap within cells?
> Might Fireworkz do better?

Fireworkz does word-wrap within cells.  go to its style editor
(probably for the Base style): under Row, untick "fixed height".
that allows a cell to have as many lines of text as required.

i don't know Pipedream as well, but at first glance it seems the
closest it can do is split a line of text to a new line at the cursor
position (^ESL = edit, split line).  will ask Gerald Fitton.

--
Jim Nagel                        www.archivemag.co.uk