[softwarelist] Re: Fonts

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 16:46:51 +0000

Hi,

In message <51871dbc8edave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
'Tis a darn shame there isn't something like EFFTTT to transwhatever a
RISCOS font to a TTF.

I feel I've been in this situation before.

The first thing that springs to mind is to use the Windows ability to use PostScript format fonts. You can see that you're almost there because the PostScript printer drivers on RISC OS are converting fonts to PostScript.

Then we usually have a discussion about whose version of Dr. Fonty can save fonts as PostScript.

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK