[softwarelist] Re: Fonts

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 05:57:13 +0000 (GMT)

In article <ef2e09d250.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Jim Nagel <opro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dave Symes  wrote on 30 Dec:
> > In case anyone else is interested in having an experiment... I've put
> > the font we were using as a tester...
> > http://www.triffid.co.uk/dstuff/Font1.zip

> Dave -- perhaps i missed the posting:  did you already put a picture
> of this font online somewhere, where we who can't view a TTF file can
> see what this wonderfully complex font looks like?  i'm curious.

Indeedy I did Jim,
I put up that archive with various illos, and since the discussion has
moved on I've remove everything from it except the grab from "The Font
Thing" showing the Font in all its glory.

http://www.triffid.co.uk/dstuff/Illo.zip

There's only one illo Jpeg in there now "PCOrna1/jpg"

Dave

I subsequently put up the actual TTF as I assumed some of the folks here
would like to see its innards.

If anyone would like to see grabs of the other Ornamentals that won't
display on RO, mention it here, and I'll put some grabs up on the site for
viewing.
D.

--

Dave Triffid