[softwarelist] Re: Fonts

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 22:06:34 +0000 (GMT)

In article <ytHmS$GSn8OLFwCv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
> In message <50d1f2d630dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Dave Symes
> <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
> >In case anyone else is interested in having an experiment... I've put the
> >font we were using as a tester...

> Crumbs that is a complicated font. Do you really use these characters as
> letters, in other words wouldn't everyone be better off with a set of
> Drawfiles.

Possibly, but extracting them to get drawfile objects is proving
difficult/impossible here.

Dave

Mmnnn! had a think outside the box moment... I need to power up a PC
first, be back in a short while.

I'm back... My thought was...

I have an app installed on the PC called AspexDraw which can Load/Save
Drawfiles.

I put all the chracters on screen in the AspexDraw window, made 'em a good
size, Converted to path, then saved as a drawfile.

Transferred that over the LAN to this machine and loaded it into Draw.

Wohay! that works.

D.

--

Dave Triffid