[softwarelist] Font rendering in OProW

  • From: Jack Evans <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 17:57:24 +0000 (GMT)

I should have started a new thread for my question - see below - instead
of tagging it on to an existing one. Here it , with apologies:

I've just installed OProW on a Mac running Windows XP via VM Fusion
emulation and all the indications are that it is going to work as
intended.

The only disappointment, apart from losing the advantages of the RISC OS
system like middle button menu access, is the crude font screen display
ie lack of anti-aliasing.

Would it be any better with Windows 7?

Regards

Jack
--
Jack Evans                              Bristol UK
mailto:jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx