[softwarelist] Error message from DPScan for Windows

  • From: "Rob Hemmings (News)" <rhnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 12:10:05 +0100

I've been using DPScan on Windows Vista for a while (mainly to drive a
scanner that won't work on my RiscPC) but whenever it is loaded I get an
error message:

The specified colour management module is invalid (SelectCMM) (2010)

I've not got around to reporting it before as it does not seem to stop
DPScan from working - after I accept the error it just carries on as
normal.  Despite that it would be nice to be able to stop it appearing as
I'm not sure what other implications it might have.

Does anyone know what is causing it?