[softwarelist] Re: Embedding an object

  • From: Paul Sprangers <paul@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2019 11:59:56 +0200

I can take the picture file and drop it into the embedded frame okay, but
not paste it in from the clipboard?

I've never tried to paste a picture from the clipboard, so I can't say anything about that.

Note: I do not want to embed the picture itself I want it in an embedded
frame. (Reasons)

If you embed a picture, it will automatically create an embedded frame. So there's no difference between an embedded picture and a picture in an embedded frame.

Q2) How do I get two embedded frames next to each other on the same
horizontal line?

       EF EF

An embedded frame can be thought of as one giant character. Just put the cursor behind the frame and choose "Embed frame" from the menu. You will now have two embedded frames on the same line (provided that they both fit into the master frame, of course).

Kind regards,
Paul Sprangers
To unsubscribe or subscribe goto: //www.freelists.org/list/davidpilling