[softwarelist] Re: Embedded objects in DDL files

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 21:57:31 +0000

In message <7IAyEoDnNYmFFw5F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

Thanks for your reply.  In-line definitions would in fact be simplest

Guess what the next question is!  Any chance of adding this to

I'll have a look, I don't think it was a big change anyway.

OK, I've added this feature to Ovation Pro for RISC OS. I've uploaded a new patch program to 2.77 4th. January 2007.

See:

http://www.davidpilling.net/ovationpro/upgrade/op277.zip

Just in case anyone is wondering the sole new feature in this version is the ability to create objects in DDL files within the scope of the embed operator. So only of interest to programmers until someone uses the new feature, users need not worry.