[softwarelist] Re: Embedded objects in DDL files

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 21:55:51 +0000

In message <001f01c72db9$7be5dcd0$9601a8c0@PC01>, John Grogan <johngrogan@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

Thanks for your reply.  In-line definitions would in fact be simplest
for me to implement in my software creating DDL files - I would
imagine for the same reason that you found this best for RTF.

Guess what the next question is!  Any chance of adding this to
the list of RiscOS enhancements?

I'll have a look, I don't think it was a big change anyway.

I've not forgotten about doing the RTF loader for RISC OS. Unfortunately the week after that subject last came up the hard disc on my RISC PC threw a wobbly, and I bought one of those Seagate 80GB drives that don't work with RISC PCs...