[softwarelist] DplngScan 1.24 for Windows

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 18:13:17 +0000

Hi,

I've just uploaded version 1.24 of !DPlngScan for RISC OS.
Second the accuracy of the colour balance window has been improved.

He we go, limping along behind RISC OS as usual, the Windows version of the above. Available from:

http://www.davidpilling.info/cd/DavidPilling/Extras/DPScan/InstallDPScan.
exe

There is actually more than the above in the Windows version. You can now choose which Colour Management Module (CMM) to use from the colour management Windows.

This is prompted by the availability from Adobe of their CMM. It is free from:

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/cmm.html

To be honest this has turned into a puzzle. If I select the Adobe CMM, I see no effect at all, the image looks just like it would with no colour management.

Others though report that the display is as expected.

All I can assume is that there is something about my installation of XP.

If anyone else goes through all this, please let me know what happens.

This particular version of DPScan does not require Ovation Pro for Windows to be registered, so anyone can have a go.