[softwarelist] Re: Descreening halftone images

  • From: Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2008 23:00:27 +0000

David Pilling wrote:
In message <49161039.3030105@xxxxxxxx>, Clive Bonsall <cbonsall@xxxxxxx> writes
Is there a version of DPScan for Windows?

There is a full port of the RISC OS program to Windows. It is on the Ovation Pro for Windows CD, originally the idea was that you needed to register OPW to use it, but I think the latest version works without. ISTR there is even a version for 64 bit Windows, and both versions take advantage of multiple processors.

Thanks. I would have known that at one time, but numerous reinstalls of Windows (and OPW) have affected my memory.
--
C.B.