[softwarelist] Re: Default window size, RISC OS OPro.

  • From: Peter Young <pnyoung@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 16:03:38 +0100

On 11 Aug 2015 David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Peter,

On 11/08/2015 08:21, Peter Young wrote:
Till yesterday, all OPro documents opened full-size; yesterday I
downloaded and ran 2.77x (9 August), and I now get documents opening
at about quarter size, low down on the screen. How do I get them to

What you do is open a window, resize it to taste, then open choices from
the menu on that window and then save.

Thanks, David, but that's not working for me. I don't have a Choices
option in the window's menu, only on the icon bar menu. I've tried
opening a window to the right size, and have saved both Choices from
the icon bar menu and also Preferences from the window's menu, but the
page I open remains the same size. At least I have a partial
work-round (see my second post). I've also tried quitting and
re-running OPro, and that doesn't solve the problem.

Best wishes,

Peter.

--
Peter Young (zfc Os) and family