[softwarelist] Default border thickness in OvPro for RISC OS

  • From: Roger Foden <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2007 09:58:42 GMT

Hi All,

The default thickness for borders in OvPro (RISC OS) is 1mm.

Is there any way to change this - I haven't yet found one.

By far the easiest way to have parallel horizontal lines is a frame
with top and bottom borders (say around a sub-heading); a master page
with 0.25mm top and bottom borders separates off the main text from
header and footer; etc

Line thickness default can be altered, but apparently not border
thickness. Have I missed something; if not can it be put on the Wish
List?

Regards
Roger Foden
--