[softwarelist] Default Stationery

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 13:01:23 +0100

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear, It's enough to drive one back to booze...

Lets illustrate with an actual example.
I have an RTF out of Publisher in this case, but could be anything,
filetyped RFT

If I drop this on the OvPro icon bar icon it will open the rtf in an OvPro
document window...Oh goody or NOT.

OvPro opens in some strange sized piece of stationery that is (for my
purposes) quite useless.(Nothing I've created) (Probably the internal
default)

Why doesn't it open in MY default document, the one that resides in
OvnResDir?

In which case, how do I get the RFT into OvPro in *my* Default document?

And so you don't read what I'm saying incorrectly...

When I drop something on the icon bar icon of OvPro, I want it to open in
*my* Default document, not anything else.

Dave

--

Dave Triffid