[softwarelist] Re: DPscan

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 23:22:48 +0100

Hi,

In message <4E39C3E4.6090304@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Peter Prewett <pprewett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes
Thanks but Twain must be loaded as it is in the application Navigator/Scangear, and I can use it from that SW, but how do I get DPscan to load it as still Select Source is greyed out as is Acquire.

My fear would be that you have 64 bit TWAIN loaded, and the 32 bit version of DPScan. Now there is a 64 bit version of DPScan...

I just read this:

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/653268

Maybe your problem is using the 64 bit version of DPScan, instead of the 32 bit one.

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK