[softwarelist] Re: DPScan + ARMini -> crash?

  • From: Bernard Veasey <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 14:59:25 +0100

In message <53e427f251.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Martin Wuerthner <public@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In message <b0c826f251.Bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>           Bernard Veasey <bernard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> Just to confirm that I can use DPScan 1.25 without problems on my
>> Iyonix with RISC OS 5.16 and 512MB of memory.

> I take it you have checked that the memory setting is -2? Does it work
> even if you run it without running any other application before it?

> Martin

Yes it was -2 but I have tried again.  I first of all stopped all the
software from loading that autostarts.  I reset the computer.
I loaded DPScan 1.25
I did:
*show DPlngScan$Memory
DPlngScan$Memory(Number) : -2
I loaded a sprite into DPScan
I saved the same sprite back to the hard disc.
No problems or errors.

Bernard
--
Contact Me - http://www.bapfish.org.uk/contactme/