[softwarelist] DPLngScan for Windows

  • From: Dave Symes <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 21:03:41 +0000 (GMT)

Evening Mr P.

I have a directory of Sprites I've tranferred en-block to my Very fast Win
PC.

I want to convert them all to another Win usable format, like PNG or
similar, that in itself is no problem as PlngScan for Windows does that
okay.

The problem is this.
1) PlngScan doesn't respect the preferred Save filetype.

In a Windows graphic app once a SaveAs file type has been set, regardless
of what filetype is loaded, upon SaveAs the filetype is the one the user
has set and not what it might have been when the file was originally
loaded.

2) There doesn't seem to be a Save Frame As shortcut. (Bummer).
Is there one, not noted in the menu that I'm missing?

Thanks
Dave

--

Dave Triffid