[softwarelist] Re: DP Scan and Windows 7

  • From: "Bruce Goatly" <bruce@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 14:56:52 -0000

Ian A Dunn wrote:

A very useful program and stable in the RISC OS world .

On the dark side I use it chiefly to resize images prior to emailing
but alas I find it less stable .
On loading it tells me
"The specific color management module is invalid (Select CMM)(2010)"

Funnily enough I encountered this on Windows 7 yesterday for the first time in memory (I may have forgotten!).

A quick Google gave me the answer:

Go to Misc->Colour Management and select the other Colour Management Module (probably Windows default).

Click OK.

IMPORTANT: Then go to Misc->Choices and click Save.

This should solve the problem.

HTH.

Bruce