[softwarelist] Re: CrossStar problem.

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:00:04 +0000

Hi,

In message <OF6B374D50.E7D4A3D8-ON80257958.00560F4D-80257958.00564316@xxxxxxxxxxx>, andy.ling@xxxxxxxxxxx writes
Answering my own question, I've just realised they are for
Windows only. Sorry

There are some RISC OS dictionaries in the Ovation Pro resources section of my web site, but not English. Solving your crossword in Dutch would make as much sense.

But there are loads of word lists available on the web these days, and they are trivial to turn in to dictionaries.

Meanwhile I have received certain information and am now proceeding on the basis that there is a bug.

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK