[softwarelist] Re: CrossStar

  • From: Dave Symes <dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 05:35:42 +0000 (GMT)

In article <4e9a6f615fIan.Hartley12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
   Ian J Hartley <Ian.Hartley12@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In article <4e9a620af6dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>    Dave Symes <dfs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I guess if I knew the appropriate commands, I could make a couple of
> > obey files, one to turn the sound off, and one to turn it back on...

> *Speaker ON/OFF

> Ian

Thank you for that thought Ian, unfortunately it doesn't actually work
either from the CLI, or Desktop as an Obey file. (Dunno why).

However, prompted by your posting, I went into the loft and found my old
RO 3 User guide, and I've given her two Obey files with Audio ON and Audio
Off.  That does work.

Seasons greetings and thanks for the prompt.

Dave S