[softwarelist] Re: Chapter

  • From: David Pilling <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 14:21:15 +0000

Hi,

In message <69084E89-CAA6-47ED-8AF0-73710460296B@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gav Crawford <gav@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

We talked sometime ago about some script functions to bounce through each object in a document and be able to read and write the object's data using the DDL format. This would open up the ability for an applet go through and adjust all the frames in, say, the master pages so they match the one that's been 'corrected' for a new page size.

Yes adding those functions would be a good idea, using them in this situation might be pushing things a bit - I'm worrying about the undo/redo consequences on master pages.

 post: David Pilling, P.O. Box 22, Thornton-Cleveleys, Blackpool. FY5 1LR. UK