[softwarelist] Re: CMYK and RGB

  • From: Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 18:19:54 +0100

David Pilling wrote:

In message <44F1B651.2090808@xxxxxxxx>, Clive Bonsall <C.Bonsall@xxxxxxxx> writes
I've just finished editing a document in OPW that was imported from OP (RiscOS) with font mapping. PrePress reveals one problem:
"Black not defined in CMYK model"

What it means is that Black is defined in another colour model besides CMYK. So all you need to do is change the colour model for it.

Thanks .. that does it.

ISTR that the original versions of OP, before the colour supplement defaulted to defining Black in the RGB model.

I don't recall when the colour supplement was introduced, but the document in question probably originated in 2001.
--
C.B.