[softwarelist] Re: Arcfax (sorry!)

  • From: Doug Webb <doug.j.webb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 18:42:46 GMT

In message <50e0cf5f3bLists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          "Richard Torrens (lists)" <Lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Arcfax, on one computer, has suddebly decided to go belly up when loading.

> "Internal error, no stack for trap handler: Internal error: branch through
> zero at &0380D090, pc = 00000000: registers at 0006D1E0"

> That error is repeatable.

> I've tried replacing Arcfax with a new copy. I've checked with !Connector
> that the RPC is still talking to the modem.

> Any ideas?

So this mystery computer is what type and has what OS in it?

You say on one computer it has started playing up so is it on another
and is that identical in every way.

Have you changed anything recently on the computer it is playing up
on.

Did this start after you sent a fax or on it's own accord.

Has the ArcFax file in !Scrap directory got corrupted or try deleting
and resetting up ArcFax and !Printers from new by deleting choices
etc.

Doug

--
Using an IYONIX pc and RISC OS 5.16, the thinking person's alternative
operating system to Microsoft Windows.