[softwarelist] Re: A6 booklet production

  • From: "jeff.wallis" <jeff.wallis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 16:54:48 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: davidpilling-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:davidpilling-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of M Harding
Sent: 05 February 2011 16:49
To: davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [softwarelist] Re: A6 booklet production

In article <072D8FD684B34A4E94E0F650CC14BB49@JeffPC>,
   jeff.wallis <jeff.wallis@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> [...]

Neat! Reverse the production order - guillotine comes first instead of last,
then treat virtually as if it were A5?

Michael Harding
Rev. Preb. M.D. Harding   riscos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes and if you want to print it out for proof reading you can set the print
dialogue to thumbnails (2 per A5 page) then it will print in 'readers pairs'
i.e. in page order. This is useful if you are 'printing' it as a pdf file to
send to someone else for proof reading.

JW