[softwarelist] Re: A Nastie in the system

  • From: "David Pilling" <flist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <davidpilling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 18:37:08 -0000

> I am getting them though my cix emails (I filter off softwarelist into a
> separate folder). They are usually accompanied by a load of semi personal
> gibberish. I "kill" them straight away

The key point, is if the emails now stop. As I said the Spellings list was
turned off last week. Give things a week to settle down, after that I'll be
interested to hear if you get any more.

Always bearing in mind that the emails may not be coming from Spellings or
via the list at all.

It is funny that the point has come up at this moment - i.e. when the old
list has just been closed.

I got 800 pieces of email today. Of which 2 were relevant. Not much fun.
That is behind demon's Bright mail filter (as far as I know).