[moo-discussions] professions

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dataplusbetaware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 21:13:01 -0600

Hay list,
Well, the two new coders finally motivated me to get up and start coding!
So,
Here are some professions, thanks to cheneb for giviing me most of the ideas.
My max level is 50.
If you guys got some skills, don't worry about matching them with level, I'll
do that later, I would appriciate them, that could go with the profession, let
me know.
I have some, but maybe you will hit something that I can't think of.
Anyway...

The guilds are organized in the following formation. They are split up into
sections; each section has its own main guild, then there are other guilds that
bridge sections. Thus, you have pilot placed under scientist, and combat.

sluth:
hacker
thief

science