[datamining] about assignements

  • From: Zografoula Vagena <foula@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: datamining@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 20:06:59 +0100 (CET)

Dear all,

Just wanted to let you know that, listening to your feedback on whether to add more assignements, I would like to let you know that you will not have any more no compulsory assignements, except the ones that are currently posted at the class web site (i.e. as of Sunday 28/02).

This week I will put a last assignement which will be optional for anybody that fears they might have failed one of the previous assignement, i.e. it will help you lift your scores should you need to.

Kind Regards,
--foula