[dba] Re: hey

  • From: Pete <pcassin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 18:58:58 -0500 (EST)

hi,
if I understand you right, and easy way to do this would be to install
a midi loopback driver (midi ox, hubi's midi loopback etc) open
another sequencer (prefereably something that doesn't kill your CPU), send
the midi out from the sequencer and set abelton to receive midi in. At
least, I think abelton can receive midi in for VSTi's... I know you can
map all sorts of other commands for it.
I use this method all the time in bidule and audiomulch