[dba] Re: hey

  • From: Michael Schumacher <schuey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 02:02:26 +0000

Ah, Sorry. I got totally confused. My mistake. I didn't realise it was a
list. I really do apologize. I'm used to yahoo groups and you're right,
there is normally a hell of a lot more traffic in those. Don't want to
discourage any conversation at all... I just thought that you guys sent an
e-mail out to all people who left their e-mail address on your site and that
people just started replying. I should have known from the e-mail address:)
It's getting late. Apologies again and I'll set up a list manager in outlook
so these messages get properly filed.

Kind regards
Michael

(feeling very stupid) :)