[dba] Re: freeware = sequencer

  • From: "Databaseaudio" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 23:07:49 -0000

Hi Julius,

Most of those plugins are already listed in databaseaudio (the freeware
ones), if you find any freeware ones, that aren't vaporware (i.e. have
some kind of support and reliable download), submit them to the site and
i'll put them in...:)

Cheers,

Mark.

> Sorry, that's a private compilation. All of these plugins are
> free or shareware (commercial were deleted from the list).
> This is just an example of The Big Amount of Free Plugins
> available on the net.
>
> In fact, those plugins are the ones that runs fine in Logic
> and Buzz, so there are some plugins from Massiva and other
> developers that surely will work on other hosts...
>
> I'll create a page where anyone could find these plugins....
> but it will take some time..

www.sinte-software.com
wikter@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Julius