[dba] V2 Suggestion

  • From: "Thomas Weiser" <DatabaseAudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 23:34:51 +0100

Hi Mark & dba-list,

a small suggestion for the site: some of the categories are rather large,
e.g. 50+ synths, so you have 6 pages with 10 entries each (and I guess there
will be even more in the future). These pages can only be browsed
sequentially in alphabetic order. May be it would be helpful ...
(1) to have direct links to the pages, like e.g. google: (1 2 3 4 5 6)
(2) to provide alternative sortings, e.g. sorted by date, maybe sorted by
ranking (if you have user rankings), ...

Your excellent site is a great resource. It pointed me to a number of very
interesting plugs that I did't know before. Keep up your great work!

Thanks,
Thomas