[dba] Re: V2 Latest Updates

  • From: theweedjs <theweedjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 15:50:38 +0000

On Sat, 1 Feb 2003 10:22:56 -0000, you wrote:

>Hi Dave,
>
>I think you might need a reinstall if you're having problems with other
>sites too, no-one else seems to be having any problems getting past the
>htaccess, perhaps you could get away with just re-installing you
>browser, have you tried a different browser?? Perhaps install Opera or
>Mozilla and give it a go, if it works you might not need a full OS
>reinstall...
>
>Cheers,
>
>Mark.

hello....i have indeed tried various other browsers......i get the
same error page every time........it's good to know no one else is
having trouble cos that narrows it down a tad.......i reckon this all
stems from an installation of opera and the sun java pack.......to
play safe i think i'll just reinstall from scratch......needs done i
suppose anyway.........if it doesnt work then i'm going back to my old
binatone system...........

cheers
dave