[dba] Re: V2 Latest Updates

  • From: theweedjs <theweedjs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:42:00 +0000

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003 00:29:02 -0000, you wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>I've just uploaded a new version, there's numerous bug fixes etc. and
>also the User settings page has been upgraded, so when you're logged in,
>hit *change settings* and you can now access:

sorry to bring this up again but i still can't connect to the
page....i've pissed around for a week trying different browsers and
different java nonsense........heres the error i get

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the
document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g.,
bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the
credentials required.

-------

Apache/1.3.26 Server at www.databaseaudio.co.uk Port 80

anyone??........