[dba] V2 Beta 1

  • From: "PA" <pa.music@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 22:44:53 +0100

Hello,

I shortly visited the site today. Nice as is (was) V1. I did not see bugs
though my visit was short obviously quite a few things are not finished but
this are not bugs.

I must say that I like the simplicity of DBaudio, the easy navigation
principles and more over the unique talent you have to point at goodies that
nobody else saw.

Of course it is not updated permanently but that's not a big issue and I guess
you do it for free so who would complain.

Cheers

PA