[dba] Re: User Comments etc.

  • From: "Databaseaudio" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 23:33:20 -0000

Hi RaBe,

There are arguments for and against 'liquid', 'jello' and 'fixed'
designs, it is a complex issue, depends on your content and
requirements. Databaseaudio is not a fixed width design (i'd actually
call it 'jello'!! - some areas are fixed) and the text column in
question is also not fixed width, but i agree that it is too thin on
800x600 and wrapping under the image will help, so i will change it...:)

Cheers,

Mark.