[dba] Re: Those VSTi Host Sequencers...

  • From: "Penelope" <wikter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 21:11:17 +0100

I've tryed Psycle and it's an interesting Tracker (I started with FT2 &
ModPlug), It's just the Jeskola Mixer for what I "love" in Buzz. A
Multipattern version could make me change the soft easily...
I expect Arguru restart the Overdose Tracker project someday so it's an
interesting solution.
In fact, almost any tracker with I shouldn't say Buzz is better than..., but
in my opinion, Buzz is the nowadays better sequencer and it's FREEWARE
(Logic Audio is out of the Win Platform altough the last versions (5.2+)
really Rokx). That's just an Opinion.

Wikter
http://www.sinte-software.com/Aktiv-Synths/mvx/index.html