[dba] Re: Synthedit Plugins

  • From: "Databaseaudio" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 09:50:06 -0000

I wouldn't say i'm really treating SynthEdit plugins as a *different*
category, they are still in VST-WIN, they just have an *extra* MADE WITH
SYNTHEDIT badge, it's really just a matter of time, in that if a
developer has produced 10 or more Synthedit plugins that are all fairly
similar, i'll just put in one entry in the database, as a sort of
collection. Of course, if the plugins are of high quality, with obvious
time spent, they'll be treated like anything else :)

I'd quite like to have a tinker with it myself, a nice idea a couple of
people have mentioned would be a series of databaseaudio plugins,
perhaps along the lines of the muon/computer music relationship would be
good, just a thought!

Cheers,

Mark.