[dba] Re: Synthedit Plugins

  • From: "Tim" <t.wilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:58:54 -0000

 > So what do you all think of the Synthedit plugins?

I'm guilty of supplying a few Synth Edit plug-ins myself. In my experience
SE plug-ins are a bit CPU heavy, and there is a riduculous number of
analogue-u-likes. Unfortunately that reflects SEs capabilities as much as
the programmers'.
I've had compliments about my efforts (which are primarily oriented at Audio
Mulch), but I get precious little feedback. I would say that you should let
developers know if you like their stuff or have problems with them. SE is
still in Beta, and being regularly updated. It could be that there is a more
up to date version available which might fix some problems. On the other
hand there's always the recycle bin.......

Tim
www.brokengadget.co.uk