[dba] Synthedit Plugins

  • From: "Databaseaudio" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:44:51 -0000

So what do you all think of the Synthedit plugins?

From my point of view they've increased submissions to databaseaudio
greatly!! but i've not really had much opportunity to play with them
much yet... do you think they can be as good as homegrown vsts?

Not much good for Mac users either...

As an aside, as you may of noticed i've marked Synthedit plugins on the
V2 site and also split Mac into standard Macand OSX VSTS and Audio
Units. I'm also looking into adding in Linux LADSPA plugins...

Mark.