[dba] Re: Idea

  • From: xk <xk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Databaseaudio <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 00:34:14 +0200

I am working right now on an audio editor and I think this is a great idea.
Unfortunatelly I cannot make it free. It will be about 25$, but I
think it will worth the money.

But I have another thing you might be interested in (free this time).
It is an Win32 console app which can extract from a FruityLoops track
(.flp) all the Piano Roll tracks and save each one in .mid format.

It is great to extract MIDI from a track. (FL is kind of problematic
here).

Anyone interested? Maybe I could write a GUI for it.