[dba] Re: Idea

  • From: "Databaseaudio" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 21:52:52 -0000

Hi,

Yeah, i think this 'dream-ware' or 'want-list' thing is a nice idea for
developers cto use as a guide to particular ideas that musicians want.
In terms of the site, i'm not sure where it would fit in at the moment,
it's sort of a bulletin board thread type of thing, really.

I suggest that people use this mailing list to continue and develop the
idea and if there is enough ideas/feedback then i'll consider taking it
further and thinking about how to get it in the site. This is exactly
the sort of discussion i had hoped for on this list anyway!!

Cheers,

Mark.