[dba] Hello Again

  • From: "Databaseaudio" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <databaseaudio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 20:14:51 -0000

Hi,

Just a quick note to say hello to everybody who has joined the Databaseaudio
Mailing List so far. Numbers are growing daily, which is nice, now people
have to get talking!!

Anyhow, my name is Mark, and i set up Databaseaudio because i felt there was
a need for a well-maintained, focused audio freeware directory. And people
seem to like it! I'm currently developing the next version of the site,
which is a total rebuild from scratch with many more features. I'll keep you
informed here of the progress of the build and will probably be asking
peoples opinions as things crop up.

Databaseaudio is just a hobby that i fit in when i can. During the day i
work as a web developer, building sites for corporate types, and when i get
the chance i write my own music. I just took delivery of a Yamaha CS6R synth
which will hopefully help me produce more, better music!!!

That's a quick me, now come on, don't be shy!!! Feel free to talk about
anything (as long as it's got at least a vague audio reference in there
somewhere!! :))

I'd like this list to become an interesting + useful audio community, the
databaseaudio forum will be going in the next build, and hopefully the
community aspect of the site will grow here...

Speak up,

Mark.